Need Help to Delay Ejaculation
elsteady
Posted: 02 July 2009 05:54 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-07-02

Even though I try to think about my grandma playing baseball and other non-sexual images I just can’t quit cumming too early.  Does anyone here have any good techniques?

ronniegib
Posted: 04 August 2009 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [  # 1  ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-07-02

LOL El Steady.  Your grandma playing baseball… I like to picture estelle getty playing strip poker. 

Seriously though, you could try a spray or something if your really getting desparate.

BMG_Moderator
Posted: 23 December 2009 02:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [  # 2  ]  
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2009-06-23

Great posts!

There are definitely many techniques that you can find out there. The more important question is this: how effective are those techniques?

Sure, you could try to focus on some non-sexual image to help you last longer, but wouldn’t you rather focus on the sex you’re having so you can thoroughly enjoy it?

When it comes to topical treatments, like sprays and ointments, they typically work by reducing the sensitivity in the penis to help you last longer. In many cases, this can also result in a reduction in the level of pleasure that you experience.

Boston Medical Group doctors routinely utilize The Boston Method to successfully help thousands of men, every year, last longer so they satisfy themselves and their partners…and without the need to use drastic or ineffective techniques.

Give us a call at 866-855-8422 if you want more information. You’ll be glad you did!

—Chris

JayR
Posted: 06 May 2010 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [  # 3  ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2010-04-16

I’ve pictured everything…and it doesn’t work here. The sex feels too good so I lose concentration. Plus, c’mon guys, when you’re trying to think of other things it takes your mind off enjoying sex.

How long is normal? ››