Diabetes and ED
mgdownson
Posted: 08 July 2009 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-07-06

Has anyone come across any good treatments for men with diabetes?  I just called BMG and the counselor said they help a lot of men with ED and diabetes but I need a little more info before I go to see them.  I’ve had type 2 for about 5 years now.  Evidently they’re going to be sending me some information but figured I’d see what kind of things they do.  Has anyone been there?

bally4s@yahoo.com
Posted: 08 July 2009 06:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [  # 1  ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-07-06

I do not have diabetes but I have read that injection therapy can work.  I am not an authority on this topic but you might look into it online.  I am not sure what Boston Group does that is different from Caverject.

BMG_Moderator
Posted: 10 July 2009 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [  # 2  ]  
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2009-06-23

Hi mgdownson,

We have had a lot of success over the last 10 years helping men with diabetes bring sex back into their lives.  We offer many treatment options like ICP that are administered locally and will not interfere with any other medications you might be taking or other health conditions you might have.  The best bet would probably be to talk to one of our doctors who have had a lot of success with cases like yours in the past.

We hope to see you soon.

-John

‹‹ Gum Disease and ED      Obesity and ED ››