Are treatments painful
cfb303
Posted: 08 July 2009 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-07-06

I think ICP might be good for me but Im worried that its painful.  Is it a big needle?

cfb303
Posted: 08 July 2009 05:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [  # 1  ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-07-06

Oh also do you have to go in the office to get it each time?

BMG_Moderator
Posted: 09 July 2009 09:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [  # 2  ]  
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2009-06-23

Hi Cfb303,

We have a number of treatment options that our doctors can provide but we certainly do get questions about ICP.  To address your concerns, we provide an auto-applicator that our patients can use very easily at home and there is next to no pain involved.  We often tell patients to pinch the base of the penis (where there are very few nerve endings, and also where the application is administered) as an example of how little feeling there is, much like pinching the skin on your elbow. 

Our doctors have recommended ICP to thousands of men who’ve used it very successfully, and we’ve certainly heard more than a few times that they think it’s worth it.  Feel free to call one of our counselors for more info at any time.

Best of luck!

-John

oli.arch
Posted: 10 July 2009 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [  # 3  ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-07-10

I’ve tryed caverjact but it didn’t work is this the same thing?  I don’t want to pay for the same thing twice.

BMG_Moderator
Posted: 10 July 2009 08:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [  # 4  ]  
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2009-06-23

Hi Oli-

That’s a good question, and one that we get frequently.

Our ICP treatments work for many men that don’t find the results they’re looking for with Caverject.  Our doctors are able to mix a number of FDA approved vasodilators in order to get the best results for each of our patients rather than just relying on a stock treatment for everyone.  Once more, we’ll work with you until we find what works.  It might benefit you to call one of our counselors at some point if you have more questions.

Hope to hear from you.

-John

JayR
Posted: 01 June 2010 06:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [  # 5  ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2010-04-16

What treatments are available for PE?