I’m Not Nervous, Why Do I Finish Fast?
JayR
Posted: 16 April 2010 08:47 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2010-04-16

Any advice for me? Every third time I have sex or so I only last under a minute. But, I’m not that nervous - why is is that this happens? I don’t get it.

BMG_Moderator
Posted: 19 April 2010 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [  # 1  ]  
Administrator
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2009-06-23

JayR,

First, I need to tell you that you’re not alone. There are literally thousands of men who deal with the exact same thing. Premature Ejaculation (PE) affects men for a variety of reasons. Nervousness is not always the only trigger. In many men, PE can be caused by organic (physical) issues. Either way, there’s no need to worry or panic. There are effective treatment option available to help.

Before we can talk about treatment, though, it is important that you get a proper diagnosis. As much as I’d love to be able to answer your question here, there’s no way for me to know exactly why you’re experiencing this difficluty. But a trained physician can properly diagnose your condition and provide you with the answer you’re looking for. I highly encourage you to give us a call at 877-694-7344 and make an appointment to see a Boston Medical Group doctor in your area. You don’t have to live with this. A BMG doctor can help.

‹‹ Advice      Difficulty Achieving Orgasm ››